This exhibition will focus on 16th to 18th Century European paintings from the wide collection of the State Hermitage Museum. Titian, Cranach, Rubens, Rembrandt, Fragonard…These artists, so-called Old Masters, were the favorites of Catherine the Great and are among the most appreciated collections of the Museum.
- Old Masters from the State Hermitage Museum
- Saturday, March 18 - Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Monday, May 15
- Opening Hours
- Sunday, Monday and Thursday - Saturday: 10:00-20:00
Tuesday 10:00-17:00 (except for May 2: 10:00-20:00)
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 52F)
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6150
- Access to Roppongi Hills
- ・Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Roppongi Station / 0 minutes walk from Exit 1C (Direct link to concourse)
・Toei Subway Oedo Line, Roppongi Station / 4 minutes walk from Exit 3
・Toei Subway Oedo Line, Azabu-Juban Station / 5 minutes walk from Exit 7
・Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line, Azabu-Juban Station / 8 minutes walk from Exit 4
- Admission (tax included)
*Advance tickets on sale from Monday, January 16 - Friday, March 17, 2017.
Tickets at the door Advance / Group
(more than 15 people)
General ￥1,600 ￥1,400 COLLEGE STUDENTS ￥1,300 ￥1,100 HIGH SCHOOL &
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
*Free admission for elementary school students and younger.
*Half price admission for visitors with physical disabilities (ID required) and one accompanying adult.
Discount privilege for Mori Art Museum /Tokyo City View visitors!
If you present your admission ticket/ticket stub to Mori Art Museum/Tokyo City View, you will be able to enjoy ￥200 discount of the admission to the "Old Masters from the State Hermitage
Museum” exhibition. (Adult: ￥1,600→￥1,400)
Place: Ticket Counter (3F, 52F Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Period: April 3 [Mon] – May 31[Wed], 2017
*The discount only applied to adult admissions.
*The discount not valid in combination with other discounts.
- Organized by
- The State Hermitage Museum / Nippon Television Network Corporation / The Yomiuri Shimbun / BS Nippon Corporation / Mori Arts Center
- With the support of
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan / Embassy of the Russian Federation in Japan, Russian Cooperation Agency (Rossotrudnichestvo)
- With the special sponsorship of
- Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- With the sponsorship of
- MITSUMURA PRINTING CO., LTD. / Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
- With the cooperation of
- Finnair / Finnair Cargo / Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. / Nippon Express Co., Ltd. / East Japan Railway Company / CS Nippon Corporation / RF RADIO NIPPON CO., LTD. / J-WAVE, INC. / Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Inc. / TOKYO MX / Television Kanagawa Inc.